Sonia Gandhi stops cavalcade to help injured siblings
Raebareli: In a humane gesture, Congress
President Sonia Gandhi on Tuesday asked members of her cavalcade to
attend to an injured brother-sister duo who fell off their
motorbike while trying to give them way on a highway.
The siblings sustained minor injuries after they fell off
their motorcycle while trying to stop it on a roadside in
Bhairampur area when Gandhi`s cavalcade was coming from
opposite direction, police said.
Gandhi stopped there and ensured their first-aid before
leaving the place, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Indian discus thrower Seema Punia qualifies for 2016 Rio Olympics
- Karan Singh Grover had a great time at 'The Kapil Sharma Show', wants to visit again!
- Delhi L-G Najeeb Jung refuses AAP govt’s proposed app-based premium bus service scheme
- Final phase of Q4 results, progress of monsoon to guide market
- Attention tax evaders: From June 1, declare black money and come clean or else....