Sonia Gandhi to visit Rae Bareli for two days
Lucknow: Congress President Sonia Gandhi will pay a two-day visit to her constituency Rae Bareli from November 7 to flag off the first batch of coaches at the Rail coach factory in Lalganj.
According to the detailed programme released here by the Congress office, Gandhi would flag off the new coaches made at the Rail Coach Factory Lalganj on the first day of her visit and lay the foundation stone of Rae Bareli-Utratiya rail line and multi-purpose complex at the Railway station.
She will also be presenting the appointment letters, as promised, to those who had given their land for setting up the coach factory.
Earlier on her arrival, she will visit FDDI, Fursatganj and lay the foundation Stone of low-cost housing units at Barvaripur and later in the afternoon take part in the convocation of NIFT and lay the foundation stone of its new building.
On the second day, she will attend the meeting of vigilance and monitoring committee and meet people of her constituency before leaving for New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!