Sonia Gandhi to visit Rae Bareli for two days
Lucknow: Congress President Sonia Gandhi will pay a two-day visit to her constituency Rae Bareli from November 7 to flag off the first batch of coaches at the Rail coach factory in Lalganj.
According to the detailed programme released here by the Congress office, Gandhi would flag off the new coaches made at the Rail Coach Factory Lalganj on the first day of her visit and lay the foundation stone of Rae Bareli-Utratiya rail line and multi-purpose complex at the Railway station.
She will also be presenting the appointment letters, as promised, to those who had given their land for setting up the coach factory.
Earlier on her arrival, she will visit FDDI, Fursatganj and lay the foundation Stone of low-cost housing units at Barvaripur and later in the afternoon take part in the convocation of NIFT and lay the foundation stone of its new building.
On the second day, she will attend the meeting of vigilance and monitoring committee and meet people of her constituency before leaving for New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued