Sons of ex-MLA, MP involved in separate firing incidents
Fatehpur/Azamgarh: Two persons -- son of former Samajwadi Party MLA and another of former Bahujan Samaj Party MP -- were allegedly involved in two separate incidents of opening fire and injuring public, police said on Saturday.
An FIR was lodged against the son of former SP MLA Beeran Yadav and seven others for creating ruckus and opening fire at a hotel in Sadar area of Fatehpur district last evening, police sources said.
Mohd Ruman, owner of Sagar hotel on Grand Trunk Road, alleged that Nitin Yadav had come with his aides to book a room in the hotel but after being refused, they damaged the furniture and opened fire, injuring several employees.
Circle officer (Sadar) Nivesh Katiyar has been asked to conduct a probe into the incident, SP Shiv Sagar Singh said.
In a separate case reported from Azamgarh, son of former BSP MP Ram Krisha Yadav was detained on charges of opening fire and injuring three persons in a government office, police said.
Manoj Yadav allegedly opened fire following a dispute with the accountant at the transport office yesterday in which one Pradeep sustained bullet injury in his leg, SP Arvind Sen said.
Two other persons -- Chandesh and Pawan -- were also injured in the firing, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday