Sons of ex-MLA, MP involved in separate firing incidents
Fatehpur/Azamgarh: Two persons -- son of former Samajwadi Party MLA and another of former Bahujan Samaj Party MP -- were allegedly involved in two separate incidents of opening fire and injuring public, police said on Saturday.
An FIR was lodged against the son of former SP MLA Beeran Yadav and seven others for creating ruckus and opening fire at a hotel in Sadar area of Fatehpur district last evening, police sources said.
Mohd Ruman, owner of Sagar hotel on Grand Trunk Road, alleged that Nitin Yadav had come with his aides to book a room in the hotel but after being refused, they damaged the furniture and opened fire, injuring several employees.
Circle officer (Sadar) Nivesh Katiyar has been asked to conduct a probe into the incident, SP Shiv Sagar Singh said.
In a separate case reported from Azamgarh, son of former BSP MP Ram Krisha Yadav was detained on charges of opening fire and injuring three persons in a government office, police said.
Manoj Yadav allegedly opened fire following a dispute with the accountant at the transport office yesterday in which one Pradeep sustained bullet injury in his leg, SP Arvind Sen said.
Two other persons -- Chandesh and Pawan -- were also injured in the firing, the SP added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate