SP, Congress workers clash at Rahul’s rally
New Delhi: Clashes broke out at Congress leader Rahul Gandhi’s rally at Padrauna in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday.
According to reports, Samajwadi Party workers tried to break the security cordon at Rahul’s rally and attempted to show him black flags. However, they were prevented from going near Rahul by Congress workers and security personnel.
In the process, clashes took place between supporters of both the parties.
Reports said the SP workers were protesting Rahul’s earlier remarks on people from UP begging in other states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what