SP cracks whip on former LS candidate, MoS for indiscipline
Lucknow: Cracking a whip on party workers for indiscipline, Samajwadi Party on Friday issued a showcause notice to a state minister and a former Lok Sabha candidate.
Showcause notices have been given to KP Yadav, who was earlier declared party candidate from Jaunpur LS seat for protesting against party candidate Parasnath Yadav and chairman of Education Research Council Surabhi Shukla for misbehaving with Nagar Palika employees in Sultanpur.
Shukla enjoyed the status of Minister of State.
The notices were served as the party leadership was getting a lot of complaints against these two members, SP spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler