SP expels 7 leaders in UP
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party on Wednesday expelled
seven leaders, including a former minister, who opposed the
party`s official candidates in legislative council elections
in Uttar Pradesh.
"State unit president Akhilesh Yadav has expelled
seven leaders opposing party candidates in forthcoming
legislative council elections and indiscipline," SP
spokesman Rajendra Chaudhary said.
Those expelled include former minister of state Jai
Prakash Yadav and ex-secretary of Lohia Vahini Ram Kishun
Yadav, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Hallmark, ISI Mark, BEE Label –Know which certification marks are important for products you buy
- Sonam Kapoor in awe of Anamika Khanna, stuns in beige drape- Pic you cannot miss!
- WATCH: INCREDIBLE! When The Great Khali crushed two opponents in under a minute!
- Microsoft improves OneDrive photos, adds 'Pokemon Go' detector
- Munich attack: Facebook activates safety check tool