SP expels 7 leaders in UP
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party on Wednesday expelled
seven leaders, including a former minister, who opposed the
party`s official candidates in legislative council elections
in Uttar Pradesh.
"State unit president Akhilesh Yadav has expelled
seven leaders opposing party candidates in forthcoming
legislative council elections and indiscipline," SP
spokesman Rajendra Chaudhary said.
Those expelled include former minister of state Jai
Prakash Yadav and ex-secretary of Lohia Vahini Ram Kishun
Yadav, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!