SP govt worse than BSP: Rita Bahuguna Joshi
Muzaffarnagar: The law and order situation in the SP government is worse than the previous BSP`s regime in Uttar Pradesh, former state Congress chief Rita Bahuguna Joshi said here.
Congress would raise this issue in Parliament, Joshi said, while talking to newsmen here last night.
Pointing towards the deteriorating law and order situation in the state, Bahugana said, communal riots and atrocities on women have increased and the state is worse under SP rule as compared to the Bahujan Samaj Party`s rule.
When asked about the price-rise, Bahugana said, it is an international problem and drew parallel with the recent Presidential elections in US saying it wasn`t much of an issue there either.
The issue was raised by the opposition party in the US elections also, but the people did not give it much importance, she stressed.
Lok Sabha polls would be held on its scheduled time not earlier, Bahuguna said, adding, Congress would contest the UP elections in alliance with Ajit Singh led RLD.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC