SP hand in glove with BJP for political gains: Beni
Barabanki: Union Minister Beni Prasad Verma on Friday alleged that ruling Samajwadi Party and BJP are behind the riots in Uttar Pradesh as they want to serve their political interests.
"Ruling Samajwadi Party and opposition BJP were together behind the communal riots in the state in order to serve their political interests," Union Steel minister Beni Prasad Verma alleged.
The Union Minister said SP government would be providing Rs 30,000 to high school Muslim girls for marriage or higher studies, but in fact they (Muslims) are being cheated as the maximum loss is being faced by them because of the riots and tension.
Most of the shops gutted in Faizabad in the recent incident belonged to Muslims and the administration remained passive and its laxity led to tension, Verma claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them