SP hand in glove with BJP for political gains: Beni
Barabanki: Union Minister Beni Prasad Verma on Friday alleged that ruling Samajwadi Party and BJP are behind the riots in Uttar Pradesh as they want to serve their political interests.
"Ruling Samajwadi Party and opposition BJP were together behind the communal riots in the state in order to serve their political interests," Union Steel minister Beni Prasad Verma alleged.
The Union Minister said SP government would be providing Rs 30,000 to high school Muslim girls for marriage or higher studies, but in fact they (Muslims) are being cheated as the maximum loss is being faced by them because of the riots and tension.
Most of the shops gutted in Faizabad in the recent incident belonged to Muslims and the administration remained passive and its laxity led to tension, Verma claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL