SP hand in glove with BJP for political gains: Beni
Barabanki: Union Minister Beni Prasad Verma on Friday alleged that ruling Samajwadi Party and BJP are behind the riots in Uttar Pradesh as they want to serve their political interests.
"Ruling Samajwadi Party and opposition BJP were together behind the communal riots in the state in order to serve their political interests," Union Steel minister Beni Prasad Verma alleged.
The Union Minister said SP government would be providing Rs 30,000 to high school Muslim girls for marriage or higher studies, but in fact they (Muslims) are being cheated as the maximum loss is being faced by them because of the riots and tension.
Most of the shops gutted in Faizabad in the recent incident belonged to Muslims and the administration remained passive and its laxity led to tension, Verma claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video