SP leader files complaint against Ramdev for `casteist` remarks
Ghaziabad: A complaint has been filed here by local Samajwadi Party leader Ashok Sant against Baba Ramdev accusing him of making objectionable remarks against Scheduled Castes and Tribes during his press conference in Delhi yesterday.
The complaint was lodged at Indirapuram police station last night, police said.
SHO Indirapuram Rajesh Dwiwedi received the complaint but said that the case cannot be registered here as the alleged objectionable remarks were made in Delhi and not in Ghaziabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket