SP leader files complaint against Ramdev for `casteist` remarks
Ghaziabad: A complaint has been filed here by local Samajwadi Party leader Ashok Sant against Baba Ramdev accusing him of making objectionable remarks against Scheduled Castes and Tribes during his press conference in Delhi yesterday.
The complaint was lodged at Indirapuram police station last night, police said.
SHO Indirapuram Rajesh Dwiwedi received the complaint but said that the case cannot be registered here as the alleged objectionable remarks were made in Delhi and not in Ghaziabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers