SP misusing govt machinery for its rallies: BJP
Lucknow: The BJP on Monday alleged that the Samajwadi Party was misusing government machinery in Uttar Pradesh for their election rallies across the state.
"Government is misusing the machinery to make its rallies a success," BJP`s spokesperson Vijay Bahadur Pathak said here, referring to the proposed rally of SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav and CM Akhilesh Yadav in Azamgarh.
He alleged that Uttar Pradesh has been turned into `Danga (riot) Pradesh` under the SP rule.
"The SP government has failed to check riots and there is an anarchy in the state. When they are unable to save the state, how will they save the country," Pathak said, taking a dig at Samajwadi Party over its `Desh Bachao Desh Banao` (save the country and build it) rally in Azamgarh tomorrow.
He said the SP, which was organising "rally shows", must tell how it could save the country by discriminating in the name of reservation and distribution of financial assistance.
Pathak alleged that SP was wary of successful rallies of BJP`s PM candidate Narendra Modi, and making desparate efforts to make its Azamgarh rally a success.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves