SP MLA’s horse ride on Railway platform
Lucknow: Repeated warnings from Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and Samajwadi Party (SP) supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav to their party leaders and cadre to maintain law and order seem to have fallen on deaf ears.
SP MLA Shakir Ali, who arrived from Lucknow by Vaishali Express yesterday, rode a horse for almost one hour on the platform of Deoria railway station which was brought by his supporters to welcome the legislator.
The incident led to huge inconvenience to the passengers out there. It is being reported that one boy was also injured due to MLA’s act.
While talking to reporters Ali supported his act saying riding a horse or the bi-cycle, an election symbol of the party, are the same and he will now travel on horse everywhere in Poorwanchal to propagate the party`s agenda.
The SP activists also thrashed a youth alleged to be a thief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf