SP MLA’s horse ride on Railway platform
Lucknow: Repeated warnings from Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and Samajwadi Party (SP) supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav to their party leaders and cadre to maintain law and order seem to have fallen on deaf ears.
SP MLA Shakir Ali, who arrived from Lucknow by Vaishali Express yesterday, rode a horse for almost one hour on the platform of Deoria railway station which was brought by his supporters to welcome the legislator.
The incident led to huge inconvenience to the passengers out there. It is being reported that one boy was also injured due to MLA’s act.
While talking to reporters Ali supported his act saying riding a horse or the bi-cycle, an election symbol of the party, are the same and he will now travel on horse everywhere in Poorwanchal to propagate the party`s agenda.
The SP activists also thrashed a youth alleged to be a thief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says