SP MLA’s horse ride on Railway platform
Lucknow: Repeated warnings from Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and Samajwadi Party (SP) supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav to their party leaders and cadre to maintain law and order seem to have fallen on deaf ears.
SP MLA Shakir Ali, who arrived from Lucknow by Vaishali Express yesterday, rode a horse for almost one hour on the platform of Deoria railway station which was brought by his supporters to welcome the legislator.
The incident led to huge inconvenience to the passengers out there. It is being reported that one boy was also injured due to MLA’s act.
While talking to reporters Ali supported his act saying riding a horse or the bi-cycle, an election symbol of the party, are the same and he will now travel on horse everywhere in Poorwanchal to propagate the party`s agenda.
The SP activists also thrashed a youth alleged to be a thief.
- West Bengal polls: Mamata Banerjee accuses police of unleashing terror at EC's behest
- PM Modi launches solar-powered boats in Varanasi, says 'govt schemes should strengthen people, not vote banks'
- India ready to clear $6.5 billion of Iran's oil dues ahead of Modi's visit
- ISIS developing Google-style driverless cars for attacks
- Qatar National Bank says its systems were "fully secure" following cyber attack