SP MLA’s horse ride on Railway platform
Lucknow: Repeated warnings from Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and Samajwadi Party (SP) supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav to their party leaders and cadre to maintain law and order seem to have fallen on deaf ears.
SP MLA Shakir Ali, who arrived from Lucknow by Vaishali Express yesterday, rode a horse for almost one hour on the platform of Deoria railway station which was brought by his supporters to welcome the legislator.
The incident led to huge inconvenience to the passengers out there. It is being reported that one boy was also injured due to MLA’s act.
While talking to reporters Ali supported his act saying riding a horse or the bi-cycle, an election symbol of the party, are the same and he will now travel on horse everywhere in Poorwanchal to propagate the party`s agenda.
The SP activists also thrashed a youth alleged to be a thief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh's BNP to hold countrywide protest on Wednesday
- Hyderabad police mulls 'designated driver' concept to check drunken driving
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray favours 'Sharia-type' law to tackle rape
- Parsi population dips by 18 per cent between 2001-2011
- Sebastian Vettel supports world champions Lewis Hamilton over yellow-flag row with Nico Rosberg