SP MLA’s horse ride on Railway platform
Lucknow: Repeated warnings from Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and Samajwadi Party (SP) supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav to their party leaders and cadre to maintain law and order seem to have fallen on deaf ears.
SP MLA Shakir Ali, who arrived from Lucknow by Vaishali Express yesterday, rode a horse for almost one hour on the platform of Deoria railway station which was brought by his supporters to welcome the legislator.
The incident led to huge inconvenience to the passengers out there. It is being reported that one boy was also injured due to MLA’s act.
While talking to reporters Ali supported his act saying riding a horse or the bi-cycle, an election symbol of the party, are the same and he will now travel on horse everywhere in Poorwanchal to propagate the party`s agenda.
The SP activists also thrashed a youth alleged to be a thief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Watch: ISIS-style kidnapping of BJP leader's son by ULFA militants in Assam
- Apple boosts health while Microsoft revs machine smarts
- Pfizer boosts cancer drug roster with $14 billion Medivation deal
- OP Jaisha's ordeal: Marathon runner demands enquiry after AFI says she refused to avail energy drinks
- Pokemon Go fever fading in United States