SP Rajya Sabha MP Brij Bhushan Tiwari dead
New Delhi: Samajwadi Party MP Brij Bhushan Tiwari, who was recently re-elected to the Rajya Sabha, died here early this morning after suffering a heart attack.
71-year-old Tiwari took oath as member of the Rajya Sabha only yesterday after being elected for the second term.
Party sources said Tiwari suffered a heart attack this morning and was rushed to a city hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city