SP replaces candidate for Fatehpur Sikri constituency
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party on Saturday declared Rani Pakshalika Singh as its candidate for Fatehpur Sikri parliamentary constituency, replacing Rajendra Singh who was earlier announced as the party`s candidate from there.
President Mulayam Singh Yadav has declared Rani Pakshalika Singh as the party candidate in place of Rajendra Singh for Fatehpur Sikri, SP`s national general secretary Ramgopal Yadav said in a statement issued here.
No reasons were given by the party for the replacement.
Yadav said for the legislative council (graduate seat) polls, Hari Narain Mishra and Jyotsana Srivastava would be the party candidates for Allahabad and Lucknow seats respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH