SP replaces candidate for Fatehpur Sikri constituency
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party on Saturday declared Rani Pakshalika Singh as its candidate for Fatehpur Sikri parliamentary constituency, replacing Rajendra Singh who was earlier announced as the party`s candidate from there.
President Mulayam Singh Yadav has declared Rani Pakshalika Singh as the party candidate in place of Rajendra Singh for Fatehpur Sikri, SP`s national general secretary Ramgopal Yadav said in a statement issued here.
No reasons were given by the party for the replacement.
Yadav said for the legislative council (graduate seat) polls, Hari Narain Mishra and Jyotsana Srivastava would be the party candidates for Allahabad and Lucknow seats respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof