SP sets up disciplinary committee
Lucknow: The Samajwadi Party on Saturday set up a five-member disciplinary committee to look into cases of some leaders and workers opposing official party candidates during the Uttar Pradesh assembly election.
"Cases of opposition of authorised party candidates by some leaders and workers during the assembly election have come to the knowledge of the leadership," SP spokesman Rajendra Chaudhary said in a statement here.
He said to inquire and review such cases party general secretary Ramgopal Yadav had constituted a five-member committee.
The committee would carry out a district-wise review and submit its report by June 15.
Necessary action would be taken within 15 days after receipt of the report, Chaudhary said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read