SP state executive member KP Yadav expelled from party
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party`s state executive member KP Yadav was on Saturday expelled from the party for alleged anti-party activities.
Yadav was earlier given a show cause notice for working against a party candidate for the coming General Elections but he did not give any reply, so he was expelled, party spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury said.
Yadav was declared SP`s candidate from Jaunpur constituency for the coming Lok Sabh Elections but later replaced by Parasnath Yadav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II