SP state executive member KP Yadav expelled from party
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party`s state executive member KP Yadav was on Saturday expelled from the party for alleged anti-party activities.
Yadav was earlier given a show cause notice for working against a party candidate for the coming General Elections but he did not give any reply, so he was expelled, party spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury said.
Yadav was declared SP`s candidate from Jaunpur constituency for the coming Lok Sabh Elections but later replaced by Parasnath Yadav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees