SP state executive member KP Yadav expelled from party
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party`s state executive member KP Yadav was on Saturday expelled from the party for alleged anti-party activities.
Yadav was earlier given a show cause notice for working against a party candidate for the coming General Elections but he did not give any reply, so he was expelled, party spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury said.
Yadav was declared SP`s candidate from Jaunpur constituency for the coming Lok Sabh Elections but later replaced by Parasnath Yadav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert