`SP to emerge as single largest party in UP`
New Delhi: An opinion poll
has projected a fractured mandate in coming Uttar Pradesh
assembly polls and said Mulayam Singh Yadav-led Samajwadi
party will emerge as the single largest party ahead of ruling
The opinion poll was conducted in 202 constituencies of
the state in November and has predicted 117 seats for BSP and
132 for SP in the 403-member House.
The survey predicted 68 seats for Congress and 65 for
It also predicted that Rahul Gandhi`s "aggressive
campaign" in the state "seems to be striking the right note
with the voters there".
The opinion poll in 202 constituencies had a sample size
of 36,712 people and was conducted between November 16-30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Oil falls amid supply glut, lower prospects of output freeze
- UN verified Dawood's Pak addresses, wife, father's name, aliases; high time it extradites him: MEA
- Injured Cristiano Ronaldo absent from Portugal squad for World Cup 2018 qualifying round
- Rio Olympics 2016: Five Indian athletes who redefined 'woman power'
- Govt wants unions to reconsider their strike plan