`SP to emerge as single largest party in UP`
New Delhi: An opinion poll
has projected a fractured mandate in coming Uttar Pradesh
assembly polls and said Mulayam Singh Yadav-led Samajwadi
party will emerge as the single largest party ahead of ruling
The opinion poll was conducted in 202 constituencies of
the state in November and has predicted 117 seats for BSP and
132 for SP in the 403-member House.
The survey predicted 68 seats for Congress and 65 for
It also predicted that Rahul Gandhi`s "aggressive
campaign" in the state "seems to be striking the right note
with the voters there".
The opinion poll in 202 constituencies had a sample size
of 36,712 people and was conducted between November 16-30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert