SP to observe Dec 6 as `black day`
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party on Monday said it
will observe the anniversary of the demolition of the Babri
mosque on December 6 as "black day".
"Instructions have been issued to all district units
of the party by state unit president Akhilesh Yadav to hold
meetings to express their anguish over the demolition of the
mosque in Ayodhya on December 6, 1992," party spokesman
Rajendra Chaudhary said.
As a mark of protest, partymen would also sport black
bands on the day, Chaudhary said, reiterating party`s stand
blaming the then Congress government at the Centre and
communal forces for the pulling down of the mosque.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic