SP to play decisive role in formation of third front: Shivpal
Mainpuri: Samajwadi Party will play a decisive role in the formation of third front, which will soon become a "reality", Uttar Pradesh Minister Shivpal Singh Yadav said on Wednesday.
"Third front will soon become a reality...SP will play a decisive role in its formation.... Without SP third front cannot take shape", Yadav said.
Replying to a question, Yadav said BJP has "humiliated and sidelined" L K Advani, an architect of the party, which has created dissent in the party cadres.
"BJP has now lost relevance in political scenario," he said. About Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Yadav said he was "unknown" in Uttar Pradesh and could not affect the prospects of ruling SP.
"BJP wants to project Modi as a national leader but the Modi-card will not work in Uttar Pradesh," he added.
Attacking BSP, he said some former ministers of Mayawati regime were in jail while inquiries were underway against many others in corruption cases and they would also go to jail, if found guilty.
"Mayawati had collected huge commission during her regime through ministers and some officials and no one will be spared if found guilty," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head