SP to play decisive role in formation of third front: Shivpal
Mainpuri: Samajwadi Party will play a decisive role in the formation of third front, which will soon become a "reality", Uttar Pradesh Minister Shivpal Singh Yadav said on Wednesday.
"Third front will soon become a reality...SP will play a decisive role in its formation.... Without SP third front cannot take shape", Yadav said.
Replying to a question, Yadav said BJP has "humiliated and sidelined" L K Advani, an architect of the party, which has created dissent in the party cadres.
"BJP has now lost relevance in political scenario," he said. About Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Yadav said he was "unknown" in Uttar Pradesh and could not affect the prospects of ruling SP.
"BJP wants to project Modi as a national leader but the Modi-card will not work in Uttar Pradesh," he added.
Attacking BSP, he said some former ministers of Mayawati regime were in jail while inquiries were underway against many others in corruption cases and they would also go to jail, if found guilty.
"Mayawati had collected huge commission during her regime through ministers and some officials and no one will be spared if found guilty," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read