Special court to hear Babri demolition case on Aug 6
Rae Bareli: A special court trying the Babri
Mosque demolition case will resume hearing on August 6.
Link Magistrate Vishnu Kumar today fixed August 6 as the
next date of hearing, as Chief Judicial Magistrate Gulab Singh
hearing the case was transferred and a notification nomination
of the new magistrate was yet to be issued by the High Court.
Senior IPS officer Anju Gupta, who was deployed as
personal security officer of Lal Krishna Advani on December 6,
1992, the day when Babri mosque was demolished in Ayodhya, is
currently being cross examined by the defence counsel.
Gupta, the ninth and key witness of the prosecution, had
already deposed before the court.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram