Special court to hear Babri demolition case on Aug 6
Rae Bareli: A special court trying the Babri
Mosque demolition case will resume hearing on August 6.
Link Magistrate Vishnu Kumar today fixed August 6 as the
next date of hearing, as Chief Judicial Magistrate Gulab Singh
hearing the case was transferred and a notification nomination
of the new magistrate was yet to be issued by the High Court.
Senior IPS officer Anju Gupta, who was deployed as
personal security officer of Lal Krishna Advani on December 6,
1992, the day when Babri mosque was demolished in Ayodhya, is
currently being cross examined by the defence counsel.
Gupta, the ninth and key witness of the prosecution, had
already deposed before the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert