Special Operation Group to probe PNB ATM theft
Ghaziabad: Investigations into the Rs 6.5
lakh heist from a bank ATM in Modinagar here was on Saturday
handed over to a Special Operations Group.
SSP Raghubir Lal said senior officials of the bank and
the service provider company have been interrogated in
connection with theft committed last Saturday.
Police has taken four persons into custody but no
breakthrough has been made, he said.
The amount was allegedly stolen from two PNB ATMs in
Modinagar area on the night December 4 and came to notice only
the next day when the call centre in Mumbai reported to
the service provider company about the ATM being empty and
Police has said the thieves used a blanket to cover
a CCTV camera to ensure that they were not photographed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical