Sreedharan in Lucknow to take stock of Metro
Lucknow: A week after he accepted Uttar Pradesh government`s offer to be the chief advisor of the Lucknow Metro project, E Sreedharan will be visiting the state capital Saturday, officials said.
Sreedharan, who is accredited with the successful launch of Delhi Metro, will meet Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, senior government and Lucknow Metro officials.
He is likely to discuss alignment and finalization of routes for the Metro, an official said.
Senior Metro officials for the past one week have been scouting for the route trajectory in the state capital.
Rajeev Agarwal, the managing director of Lucknow Metro, said surveys were being done to map new routes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'