SSB inspector commits suicide
Bahraich: A 55-year-old Shashastra Seema Bal (SSB) inspector posted at Indo-Nepal border allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself here Saturday evening.
Govindram Arya, SSB personnel of sixth Battalion posted at Chithalwa outpost shot himself with his service revolver, Police Superintendent Vinay Kumar yadav said.
The cause of suicide was not immediately known, Yadav said adding that investigation was going on in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum