SSB inspector commits suicide
Bahraich: A 55-year-old Shashastra Seema Bal (SSB) inspector posted at Indo-Nepal border allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself here Saturday evening.
Govindram Arya, SSB personnel of sixth Battalion posted at Chithalwa outpost shot himself with his service revolver, Police Superintendent Vinay Kumar yadav said.
The cause of suicide was not immediately known, Yadav said adding that investigation was going on in the case.
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- West Bengal goes for fifth phase of polling on Saturday
- Tajikistan bans Russian-style surnames for children
- S&P keeps UK on triple-A rating, says expects no Brexit
- Google Translate turns 10: Five interesting things you want to know about it
- IPL 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants fail yet again as Gujarat Lions continue strong run in maiden season