SSB inspector commits suicide
Bahraich: A 55-year-old Shashastra Seema Bal (SSB) inspector posted at Indo-Nepal border allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself here Saturday evening.
Govindram Arya, SSB personnel of sixth Battalion posted at Chithalwa outpost shot himself with his service revolver, Police Superintendent Vinay Kumar yadav said.
The cause of suicide was not immediately known, Yadav said adding that investigation was going on in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use
- Congress plans nationwide media blitz against 2 years of NDA's 'misrule'; to release film, booklet
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?