State BJP forms committee to look into Saharanpur killings
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh (UP) BJP on Saturday
announced to send a five-member team to Saharanpur, where five
of a family were killed on May 27.
"State BJP president Surya Pratap Shahi has constituted a
team comprising vice-presidents Virendra Singh Sirohi and
Laxmi Kant Bajpai and MLA Satya Prakash Agarwal," party
spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak said.
He said that the committee would inquire into the
incident and meet the kin of those killed.
Five members of a family, including two children, were
found murdered at their New Bhagat Singh colony residence in
Saharanpur on May 27.
All the deceased had injury marks on their heads,
police had said, adding the house hold belongings were found
to be scattered.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata