State BJP forms committee to look into Saharanpur killings
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh (UP) BJP on Saturday
announced to send a five-member team to Saharanpur, where five
of a family were killed on May 27.
"State BJP president Surya Pratap Shahi has constituted a
team comprising vice-presidents Virendra Singh Sirohi and
Laxmi Kant Bajpai and MLA Satya Prakash Agarwal," party
spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak said.
He said that the committee would inquire into the
incident and meet the kin of those killed.
Five members of a family, including two children, were
found murdered at their New Bhagat Singh colony residence in
Saharanpur on May 27.
All the deceased had injury marks on their heads,
police had said, adding the house hold belongings were found
to be scattered.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- TVS Motor sales up 16% in April
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- Nobody came to help while I screamed, says victim of Bengaluru kidnapping case
- Indian Premier League 2016: List of 11 injured players that have been ruled out of remaining tournament
- Kishore Biyani resigns as Managing Director of Future Retail