Statement of DSP recorded in Aarushi murder case
Ghaziabad: The statement of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) was today recorded at a special CBI court here today in the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case.
DSP Reechpal Singh told the court that he got the slides of vaginal swabs sealed.
Singh further said that 12 golf sticks and mobile handset found at her residence were also sealed but the call details were not probed as he did not have any instructions in this regard.
The CBI special judge February 11 as the next date of hearing in the case.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
- IPL 2016: Axar Patel's four-wicket haul guides Kings XI Punjab to 23-run win over table-toppers Gujarat Lions
- Diesel prices in major Indian cities after latest hike!
- A much needed break! PM Modi spends some moments of solitude with a boat ride in Varanasi – Watch
- ISIS makes Indian terrorist its poster boy in new video to lure youth from country
- Russian GP: Nico Rosberg wins seventh race in succession as Lewis Hamilton recovers to second spot