Statement of DSP recorded in Aarushi murder case
Ghaziabad: The statement of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) was today recorded at a special CBI court here today in the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case.
DSP Reechpal Singh told the court that he got the slides of vaginal swabs sealed.
Singh further said that 12 golf sticks and mobile handset found at her residence were also sealed but the call details were not probed as he did not have any instructions in this regard.
The CBI special judge February 11 as the next date of hearing in the case.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Canara Bank gets shareholders nod to raise up to Rs 2,000 cr
- North Korea floats propaganda leaflets in river for 1st time
- WATCH: Chilling video of Gwalior road mishap and miraculous escape of two scooty riders
- 'Sultan' moment: Salman Khan, nephew Ahil clicked in wrestling mood
- Palestinian killed in exchange of fire with Israeli army