Statement of DSP recorded in Aarushi murder case
Ghaziabad: The statement of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) was today recorded at a special CBI court here today in the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case.
DSP Reechpal Singh told the court that he got the slides of vaginal swabs sealed.
Singh further said that 12 golf sticks and mobile handset found at her residence were also sealed but the call details were not probed as he did not have any instructions in this regard.
The CBI special judge February 11 as the next date of hearing in the case.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown