Student beaten up badly; case lodged against MD, director
Bahraich: A case has been registered against the managing director, director and five others of a
private institute for allegedly beating up a student brutally, police said on Friday.
The incident happened yesterday when Vipin Shukla, a Law student of the Sanjeevani institute, reached MD Ugrasen Singh`s room with some complaint, they said.
The duo had a heated argument, following which the MD along with director Sanjeev Kumar started beating the student badly, police said.
Vipin has been admitted in the hospital, where his condition was stated to be stable, they said.
The further probe is on into the matter, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- BCCI line-up special General Meeting in Mumbai on August 5 to discuss Lodha recommendations
- Woman Rahul Gandhi hugged in Una was not related to any victim, has criminal record
- Tributes paid to Kargil martyr in Nagland
- Four killed in Bengal floods
- Rio Olympics 2016: Stupid to talk about hockey team's medal hopes, says Viren Rasquinha