Student beaten up badly; case lodged against MD, director
Bahraich: A case has been registered against the managing director, director and five others of a
private institute for allegedly beating up a student brutally, police said on Friday.
The incident happened yesterday when Vipin Shukla, a Law student of the Sanjeevani institute, reached MD Ugrasen Singh`s room with some complaint, they said.
The duo had a heated argument, following which the MD along with director Sanjeev Kumar started beating the student badly, police said.
Vipin has been admitted in the hospital, where his condition was stated to be stable, they said.
The further probe is on into the matter, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?