Sub Inspector suspended for eve teasing in UP
Ghaziabad: A Sub Inspector (SI) was
suspended in Sahibabad near here, after he was booked for
alleged eve teasing, police said Monday.
The SI, Tulsi Niketan has allegedly been teasing the
victim for the last ten days and he even threatened her family
of dire consequences, they said.
Following a complaint filed by the victim yesterday, SSP
Ghaziabad Raghubir Lal registered a case against him under
Section 354 of IPC (Assault or criminal force to woman with
intent to outrage her modesty).
SSP Ghaziabad Raghubir Lal also ordered a probe in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees