Sub Inspector suspended for eve teasing in UP
Ghaziabad: A Sub Inspector (SI) was
suspended in Sahibabad near here, after he was booked for
alleged eve teasing, police said Monday.
The SI, Tulsi Niketan has allegedly been teasing the
victim for the last ten days and he even threatened her family
of dire consequences, they said.
Following a complaint filed by the victim yesterday, SSP
Ghaziabad Raghubir Lal registered a case against him under
Section 354 of IPC (Assault or criminal force to woman with
intent to outrage her modesty).
SSP Ghaziabad Raghubir Lal also ordered a probe in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- After Mumbai Indians, Krunal and Hardik Pandya to play for new team
- Procedural delay and not failure, says MEA on India's NSG membership issue
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish