Sub-inspector suspended for registering false case
Ghaziabad: A sub-inspector of Uttar Pradesh
Police has been suspended for allegedly registering a false
case against a farmer.
Sub-Inspector Ram Sanjeevan of Muradnagar Police station
had allegedly registered a false case against the farmer,
Mahender Yadav, charging him with keeping a stock of wine on
February 24, SSP Raghubir Lal said today.
However, following an inquiry into the case, the charges
against the farmer were found false.
The SSP said that the farmer will be soon released from
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS