Sub-inspector suspended for registering false case
Ghaziabad: A sub-inspector of Uttar Pradesh
Police has been suspended for allegedly registering a false
case against a farmer.
Sub-Inspector Ram Sanjeevan of Muradnagar Police station
had allegedly registered a false case against the farmer,
Mahender Yadav, charging him with keeping a stock of wine on
February 24, SSP Raghubir Lal said today.
However, following an inquiry into the case, the charges
against the farmer were found false.
The SSP said that the farmer will be soon released from
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda