Sub-inspector suspended for registering false case
Ghaziabad: A sub-inspector of Uttar Pradesh
Police has been suspended for allegedly registering a false
case against a farmer.
Sub-Inspector Ram Sanjeevan of Muradnagar Police station
had allegedly registered a false case against the farmer,
Mahender Yadav, charging him with keeping a stock of wine on
February 24, SSP Raghubir Lal said today.
However, following an inquiry into the case, the charges
against the farmer were found false.
The SSP said that the farmer will be soon released from
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Clothes that repair their own rips? Study swears on new coatings!
- BCCI exempts Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals from paying annual IPL franchise fee: Report
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death
- Scorpene leak: Data includes details on missile likely to be used in submarines