Sub-inspector suspended for registering false case
Ghaziabad: A sub-inspector of Uttar Pradesh
Police has been suspended for allegedly registering a false
case against a farmer.
Sub-Inspector Ram Sanjeevan of Muradnagar Police station
had allegedly registered a false case against the farmer,
Mahender Yadav, charging him with keeping a stock of wine on
February 24, SSP Raghubir Lal said today.
However, following an inquiry into the case, the charges
against the farmer were found false.
The SSP said that the farmer will be soon released from
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test