Submit report on Varanasi bomb blasts: HC to UP
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court has asked the Uttar Pradesh police to submit a report regarding action taken in the matter of bomb blasts in Varanasi during the last 10 years.
The order was passed by a two judge bench comprising Justices Arun Tandon and VP Pathak on a writ petition filed by one Rakesh Nyayik, a residence of Varanasi.
In the petition, a narration has been made about the various bomb blasts in Varanasi from 2003 to 2010 at Sankat Mochan temple, railway stations, Sitaghat, Shankar ghat etc and it has been alleged that due to delay in inquiry, the injured as well as other affected people were being deprived of justice.
The court has fixed October 13 as next date of further heading.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death