Submit report on Varanasi bomb blasts: HC to UP
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court has asked the Uttar Pradesh police to submit a report regarding action taken in the matter of bomb blasts in Varanasi during the last 10 years.
The order was passed by a two judge bench comprising Justices Arun Tandon and VP Pathak on a writ petition filed by one Rakesh Nyayik, a residence of Varanasi.
In the petition, a narration has been made about the various bomb blasts in Varanasi from 2003 to 2010 at Sankat Mochan temple, railway stations, Sitaghat, Shankar ghat etc and it has been alleged that due to delay in inquiry, the injured as well as other affected people were being deprived of justice.
The court has fixed October 13 as next date of further heading.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US