Submit report on Varanasi bomb blasts: HC to UP
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court has asked the Uttar Pradesh police to submit a report regarding action taken in the matter of bomb blasts in Varanasi during the last 10 years.
The order was passed by a two judge bench comprising Justices Arun Tandon and VP Pathak on a writ petition filed by one Rakesh Nyayik, a residence of Varanasi.
In the petition, a narration has been made about the various bomb blasts in Varanasi from 2003 to 2010 at Sankat Mochan temple, railway stations, Sitaghat, Shankar ghat etc and it has been alleged that due to delay in inquiry, the injured as well as other affected people were being deprived of justice.
The court has fixed October 13 as next date of further heading.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why