Submit report on Varanasi bomb blasts: HC to UP
Allahabad: The Allahabad High Court has asked the Uttar Pradesh police to submit a report regarding action taken in the matter of bomb blasts in Varanasi during the last 10 years.
The order was passed by a two judge bench comprising Justices Arun Tandon and VP Pathak on a writ petition filed by one Rakesh Nyayik, a residence of Varanasi.
In the petition, a narration has been made about the various bomb blasts in Varanasi from 2003 to 2010 at Sankat Mochan temple, railway stations, Sitaghat, Shankar ghat etc and it has been alleged that due to delay in inquiry, the injured as well as other affected people were being deprived of justice.
The court has fixed October 13 as next date of further heading.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location