Suspected dishonour killing in Bulandshahr
Bulandshahr: In a suspected case of honour killing, a 15-year-old girl was allegedly murdered by her family in Amargarh village of Bulandhsahr district.
The body of the girl, who went missing last night, was found in a well this morning with strangulation marks on her neck, police said on Monday.
The police said villagers have told them that the girl had an affair with a local boy and her family was against the relationship.
It appeared to be a case of honour killing, they said, adding, a case has been registered against the girl`s family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city