Swine flu: Death toll rises to 5 in UP
Lucknow: With two more persons succumbing to
swine flu here, the death toll due to the disease rose to five
in Uttar Pradesh in less than a month time, officials said
Two persons, aged 27 and 40 years, died of H1N1 infection
at Chattrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University (CSMMU) here
yesterday, taking the death toll due to swine flu to five in
less than a month time, they said.
Five more persons have been tested swine flue positive
after which an alert has been sounded in all the hospitals in
the city, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'