Take appropriate measures on forged documents: HC to AMU
Aligarh: The Allahabad Hight Court has directed the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) to "take appropriate measures" regarding alleged submission of forged documents by a large number of university employees at the time of their appointments.
Justice Arun Tandon`s judgement came earlier this week on
a petition filed by a University employee Naseem Ali Khan
alleging "re-engagement and continuance of persons who had
submitted forged documents for obtaining appointment in the
University and whose appointment was earlier terminated for
The judgement states that the re-engagement of these
employees by the University virtually amounts to perpetuation
"Appropriate action is being taken on the directives of
the court and all relevant documents will be presented before
the court on July 12," University`s official said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!