Talwars seek HC direction for submitting narco tests report
Allahabad: A petition filed by dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, seeking direction to the CBI for producing before the trial court the report of their narco tests conducted during investigation into the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, came up for hearing on Tuesday before the Allahabad High Court.
In their petition, which came up for hearing before the court of Justice Sudhir Agrawal, the Noida-based couple have sought a direction to the probe agency for producing the narco test reports before the special CBI court at Ghaziabad, besides providing them with a copy of the same.
The petition was opposed by the CBI counsel who submitted that the narco test report was "inadmissible as evidence" and hence there was no need for submitting the same before the trial court.
The CBI counsel also pointed out that it was for this reason that a similar prayer by the petitioners had been earlier turned down by the trial court as well.
The hearing in the matter is now likely to continue tomorrow.
- Govt to cap Airfares during crises, natural calamities?
- WATCH: Brendon McCullum's unbelievable fielding effort vs Delhi Daredevils in Match 31 of IPL 2016
- I love Karan Patel, but don't want him in my life: Kamya Punjabi
- Get LeEco Le 1s Eco at introductory price of Rs 9,999; flash sale on May 12
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Elections: Did DMK use Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser to target AIADMK, Jayalalithaa over Chennai floods?