Tanda murder: UP Vidhan Parishad directs for high-level probe
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Parishad chairman Ganesh Shanker Pandey on Thursday directed the state government to conduct a high-level inquiry into the murder of a Hindu Yuva Vahini leader in Ambedkar Nagar district and extend suitable financial assistance to his family members.
The issue was raised by BJP members during Zero Hour through adjournment motion, demanding financial assistance and job to a member of deceased Ram Babu Gupta`s family.
Leader of the House Ahmad Hasan said the situation was normalising in Tanda town and rioters were being identified. However, dissatisfied with the statement the BJP members staged a walk out.
Rejecting the motion, chairman Pandey then issued directives to the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you