Teenage girl gang-raped in UP
Barabanki: A teenage girl was allegedly gang-raped in Satrikh area here, police said on Sunday.
The 13-year-old girl was allegedly raped by Satrohan, Tulsi and Mata Prasad on February 21, they said.
The FIR of the incident was registered yesterday on the directives of Superintendent of Police Wasim Ahmad.
The police are probing the matter and a manhunt has been launched to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam