Teenager beaten to death
Bareilly: A teenager was beaten to death and another seriously injured allegedly by a former village head and his family on the suspicion that they helped a youth entice his daughter in Aonla area.
Police said on Tuesday that Rajneesh (18) and Satyendra (13) were tied to a tree and beaten up with a hunter by former village head Preetpal and his sons in Bajheda area on Monday.
Rajneesh and Satyendra were seriously injured and were rushed to a hospital where former was declared dead, police said.
Senior Superintendent of Police S Gupta said Preetpal`s daughter Rajni had left home a few days back and he suspected that Rajneesh and Satyendra had helped another youth in enticing her.
An FIR has been lodged against four persons in this connection, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!