Teenager beaten to death
Bareilly: A teenager was beaten to death and another seriously injured allegedly by a former village head and his family on the suspicion that they helped a youth entice his daughter in Aonla area.
Police said on Tuesday that Rajneesh (18) and Satyendra (13) were tied to a tree and beaten up with a hunter by former village head Preetpal and his sons in Bajheda area on Monday.
Rajneesh and Satyendra were seriously injured and were rushed to a hospital where former was declared dead, police said.
Senior Superintendent of Police S Gupta said Preetpal`s daughter Rajni had left home a few days back and he suspected that Rajneesh and Satyendra had helped another youth in enticing her.
An FIR has been lodged against four persons in this connection, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future