Teenager beaten to death
Bareilly: A teenager was beaten to death and another seriously injured allegedly by a former village head and his family on the suspicion that they helped a youth entice his daughter in Aonla area.
Police said on Tuesday that Rajneesh (18) and Satyendra (13) were tied to a tree and beaten up with a hunter by former village head Preetpal and his sons in Bajheda area on Monday.
Rajneesh and Satyendra were seriously injured and were rushed to a hospital where former was declared dead, police said.
Senior Superintendent of Police S Gupta said Preetpal`s daughter Rajni had left home a few days back and he suspected that Rajneesh and Satyendra had helped another youth in enticing her.
An FIR has been lodged against four persons in this connection, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella India visit: Talks of transformative role of apps and services to come
- MEA official meets deceased Congolese national's family
- Good news for Rail Passengers! No service charge on ticket booked through card from June 1
- Japan keen to invest in India’s infrastructure growth story: Finance Minister
- People have figured out: Liam Hemsworth on reunion with Miley