Teenager commits suicide in Lucknow
Lucknow: A 17-year-old youth allegedly
committed suicide by jumping in front of a moving train after
being scolded by his father in Ghazipur area, police said
Vivek Gautam, a student of higher school secondary,
jumped in front of a moving train between Badshahnagar and
Gomti Nagar railway station yesterday, they said.
Primary investigation revealed that Vivek, son of a
technician with Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), took the
extreme step after being scolded by his father Atma Ram for
not attending coaching classes regularly, said the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok