Teenager commits suicide in Lucknow
Lucknow: A 17-year-old youth allegedly
committed suicide by jumping in front of a moving train after
being scolded by his father in Ghazipur area, police said
Vivek Gautam, a student of higher school secondary,
jumped in front of a moving train between Badshahnagar and
Gomti Nagar railway station yesterday, they said.
Primary investigation revealed that Vivek, son of a
technician with Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), took the
extreme step after being scolded by his father Atma Ram for
not attending coaching classes regularly, said the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH