Teenager commits suicide
Sitapur: Apparently upset over a family dispute, a teenager allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself in Pandeypur locality here, police said on Monday.
17-year-old Nandan Pandey was found in a pool of blood on the terrace of his house on Sunday. He was rushed to a hospital where he died.
Nandan, a Class X student, was upset due to a family dispute and committed suicide, police said.
However, no suicide note has been recovered from the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?