Teenager commits suicide
Sitapur: Apparently upset over a family dispute, a teenager allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself in Pandeypur locality here, police said on Monday.
17-year-old Nandan Pandey was found in a pool of blood on the terrace of his house on Sunday. He was rushed to a hospital where he died.
Nandan, a Class X student, was upset due to a family dispute and committed suicide, police said.
However, no suicide note has been recovered from the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price