Teenager found murdered in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A 16-year-old boy was stabbed to death by unidentified assailants in Masuri area here, police said on Tuesday.
Police said Guljar`s body wore several stab wounds on his stomach and chest. The body was found near Sikhroad area, about 300 meters away from his house, last night.
"A passerby found Guljar lying in a pool of blood and informed police. He was rushed to the district hospital where he was declared brought dead on arrival. The boy`s body bore stab wounds on his chest and stomach. We are yet to establish the reason behind the murder," said a senior police officer.
A murder case has been registered against unknown persons at Mausri Police Station.
Guljar, a resident of Mayur Vihar Colony, was a painter.
Police are investigating the case and interrogating Guljar`s friends and neighbour to get some leads in the case, the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what