Teenager gang-raped, burned to death in UP village
Ballia: A teenage girl succumbed to her injuries at a hospital here after she was allegedly gang-raped and set ablaze by three men in Chitbadgaon area, police said.
The 15-year-old was allegedly gang-raped by Tejnath Pal, Upendra and Kedarnath on May 11 and subsequently burnt, they said.
Following the incident, the girl was admitted to the hospital with 75 per cent burn injuries. She died on Friday during treatment.
While Upendra has been arrested, the other two are absconding, they added.
Meanwhile, BSP MP Ramashankar Vidhyarthi has alleged police inaction in the case and that the girl was not given proper medical treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites