Teenager gang-raped in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A 15-year-old girl was abducted and allegedly raped by two youth in a house in Kethora village in the district, police said Friday.
The girl was allegedly raped by Saleem Qureshi and Zahirat yesterday, SHO Kamal Yadav said.
A case has been registered and a hunt has been launched for the absconding accused.
In another incident, a 14-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth at Majlispur Tofir village in the district yesterday.
The girl had stepped out of her house for some work when she was picked up by the accused Nitu and raped in sugarcane fields, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore