Teenager gang-raped in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A 15-year-old girl was abducted and allegedly raped by two youth in a house in Kethora village in the district, police said Friday.
The girl was allegedly raped by Saleem Qureshi and Zahirat yesterday, SHO Kamal Yadav said.
A case has been registered and a hunt has been launched for the absconding accused.
In another incident, a 14-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth at Majlispur Tofir village in the district yesterday.
The girl had stepped out of her house for some work when she was picked up by the accused Nitu and raped in sugarcane fields, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen