Teenager gang-raped in UP
Etah (UP): A 16-year-old girl was gang-raped allegedly by four persons in Kotwali area, police said here on Tuesday.
The girl was dragged to a house at gun point by one Mintu while she was washing utensils at a public tap in Dinesh Nagar locality on Sunday night, they said.
Police said the victim was raped allegedly by Minutu and his friends Makrand alias Mukunda, Ram Gopal and Pintu.
The victim`s brother lodged an FIR yesterday after which the main accused Mintu was arrested late last evening, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you