Teenager gang-raped in UP
Etah (UP): A 16-year-old girl was gang-raped allegedly by four persons in Kotwali area, police said here on Tuesday.
The girl was dragged to a house at gun point by one Mintu while she was washing utensils at a public tap in Dinesh Nagar locality on Sunday night, they said.
Police said the victim was raped allegedly by Minutu and his friends Makrand alias Mukunda, Ram Gopal and Pintu.
The victim`s brother lodged an FIR yesterday after which the main accused Mintu was arrested late last evening, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Cow vigilantism? Man heckled in Mumbai on suspicion of carrying bag made of cowhide
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Delhi court pronounces death for two convicts, life in jail for third
- Joint Admission Board forms panel to suggest ways to boost number of women in IITs
- Revealed! How Diana Penty prepped up for her character in 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' – Details inside
- No more surge pricing for Ola, Uber, others; all taxis to charge govt-set fares in Delhi from today