Teenager gang-raped in UP
Etah (UP): A 16-year-old girl was gang-raped allegedly by four persons in Kotwali area, police said here on Tuesday.
The girl was dragged to a house at gun point by one Mintu while she was washing utensils at a public tap in Dinesh Nagar locality on Sunday night, they said.
Police said the victim was raped allegedly by Minutu and his friends Makrand alias Mukunda, Ram Gopal and Pintu.
The victim`s brother lodged an FIR yesterday after which the main accused Mintu was arrested late last evening, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many Christians, Hindus to Islam?
- REVEALED: How Virat Kohli motivated team on the field - Here's what stump mic picked up
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside
- Chinese demolitions at Buddhist institute draw fire
- Narsingh Yadav missing Rio Olympics will mean India losing a medal: WFI President