Teenager gang-raped in UP
Etah (UP): A 16-year-old girl was gangraped allegedly by four persons in Kotwali area, police said here Tuesday.
The girl was dragged to a house at gun point by one Mintu while she was washing utensils at a public tap in Dinesh Nagar locality on Sunday night, they said.
Police said the victim was raped allegedly by Minutu and his friends Makrand alias Mukunda, Ram Gopal and Pintu.
The victim`s brother lodged an FIR yesterday after which the main accused Mintu was arrested late last evening, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price