Teenager gang-raped in UP
Etah (UP): A 16-year-old girl was gangraped allegedly by four persons in Kotwali area, police said here Tuesday.
The girl was dragged to a house at gun point by one Mintu while she was washing utensils at a public tap in Dinesh Nagar locality on Sunday night, they said.
Police said the victim was raped allegedly by Minutu and his friends Makrand alias Mukunda, Ram Gopal and Pintu.
The victim`s brother lodged an FIR yesterday after which the main accused Mintu was arrested late last evening, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users