Teenager gangraped in a moving car in Noida
Noida: A 17-year-old girl was allegedly
gangraped by five men in a moving car after they dragged her
into the vehicle as she was standing near a bus stand in
Sector 12 here on the outskirts of Delhi.
The incident occurred at about 8 PM last night when the
victim, a student of Class X, was waiting for her father to
pick her up, police said today, adding three of the accused
have been arrested.
A car stopped near the girl and five persons alighted from
it and they dragged her into the vehicle. They made her drink
a sedative laced drink before raping her.
The girl was later dummped in Gijhode area of Sector 51.
The victim reached her home and narrated the incident to
her parents who lodged an FIR in sector 24 police station
"The three arrested were identified as Himanshu Sharma,
Rahul Arya, and Sunil. Two others are absconding," a police
"A manhunt has been launched to arrest the other two
accused. The victim has been sent for medical examination," he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS