Teenager killed by woman driver in UP
Ghaziabad: A 14-year-old boy was
allegedly killed after he was hit by a woman driver, police said here Friday.
The incident occurred yesterday in Indirapuram when Manisha (30), who was learning driving from her husband, Prakash, hit a school boy identified as Ajit Kumar, police said.
The accused told police that while she was driving,
the boy suddenly came in front of her car and she was unable
to apply the brakes.
A case under section 279(carelessness) and 304a
(murder without motive and intention) was registered
against the woman and her husband and have been sent to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning