Teenager killed by woman driver in UP
Ghaziabad: A 14-year-old boy was
allegedly killed after he was hit by a woman driver, police said here Friday.
The incident occurred yesterday in Indirapuram when Manisha (30), who was learning driving from her husband, Prakash, hit a school boy identified as Ajit Kumar, police said.
The accused told police that while she was driving,
the boy suddenly came in front of her car and she was unable
to apply the brakes.
A case under section 279(carelessness) and 304a
(murder without motive and intention) was registered
against the woman and her husband and have been sent to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- PAC takes up CAG report on AgustaWestland issue
- Turkey party seeks constitutional change to boost Erdogan
- Leander Paes, Rohan Bopanna in men's doubles third round at Roland Garros
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Indian Premier League 2016, Qualifier 2: Gujarat Lions vs Sunrisers Hyderabad — As it happened...