Teenager killed by woman driver in UP
Ghaziabad: A 14-year-old boy was
allegedly killed after he was hit by a woman driver, police said here Friday.
The incident occurred yesterday in Indirapuram when Manisha (30), who was learning driving from her husband, Prakash, hit a school boy identified as Ajit Kumar, police said.
The accused told police that while she was driving,
the boy suddenly came in front of her car and she was unable
to apply the brakes.
A case under section 279(carelessness) and 304a
(murder without motive and intention) was registered
against the woman and her husband and have been sent to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations