Teenager killed by woman driver in UP
Ghaziabad: A 14-year-old boy was
allegedly killed after he was hit by a woman driver, police said here Friday.
The incident occurred yesterday in Indirapuram when Manisha (30), who was learning driving from her husband, Prakash, hit a school boy identified as Ajit Kumar, police said.
The accused told police that while she was driving,
the boy suddenly came in front of her car and she was unable
to apply the brakes.
A case under section 279(carelessness) and 304a
(murder without motive and intention) was registered
against the woman and her husband and have been sent to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- ED slaps case against BS Hooda and Associated Journal Ltd under PMLA
- Bhoot, pret, upari saya: MP minister clarifies on reasons behind farmers' suicide
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Pakistan taking unpleasant interest in imposing upon India their vicious motives: Khurshid
- Soon, share all kinds of files on WhatsApp; get better authentication feature