Teenager killed by woman driver in UP
Ghaziabad: A 14-year-old boy was
allegedly killed after he was hit by a woman driver, police said here Friday.
The incident occurred yesterday in Indirapuram when Manisha (30), who was learning driving from her husband, Prakash, hit a school boy identified as Ajit Kumar, police said.
The accused told police that while she was driving,
the boy suddenly came in front of her car and she was unable
to apply the brakes.
A case under section 279(carelessness) and 304a
(murder without motive and intention) was registered
against the woman and her husband and have been sent to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- How does smoke effect clouds in terms of climate? NASA flies to Africa to find out!
- Tamil Nadu cricketers picked for Duleep Trophy can play in TN Premier T20 League: BCCI
- Analysts, market participants hail RBI move on bond markets
- Scorpene submarines: Australian newspaper uploads new set of leaked documents on underwater warfare
- BCCI hopes amended Sports Bill is tabled during Budget Session