Teenager raped by cousin in Sitapur
Sitapur: A teenager was raped for 10 months allegedly by her cousin in Tambore area, police said here on Monday.
The 16-year-old girl was raped by her cousin for 10 months and the family came to know when the minor got pregnant, they said.
The girl accused her 26-year-old cousin after which a case was registered and the victim has been sent for medical examination, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman