Temple priest resists looting attempt, murdered
Muzaffarnagar: A priest was allegedly killed
by unidentified persons when he tried to prevent them from
stealing cash and goods at a temple in Prabudhnagar district
near here, police said today.
Shiv Kumar was murdered by the assailants who stole cash
and goods from a Shiv temple in Kanjaheri village yesterday,
Kumar`s body has been sent for postmortem, they said,
adding, a case was registered in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video