Ten-year imprisonment to two for raping minor
Barabanki: Two persons were given ten-year imprisonment by a local court here for raping a minor girl, sources said here Friday.
Dhirendra Verma and Kamlesh were awarded ten-year imprisonment and also imposed a fine of Rs 4,000 each after court of Additional Sessions Judge Kumud Pal found them guilty of raping the minor, prosecution sources said.
An FIR against the two had been registered in May last year at Safdarganj police station by Verma`s brother Ramkumar alleging that his younger daughter had been lured by the two and later raped.
- US says Iraq's PM in ''strong position'' amid political unrest
- US Navy chief hopes for `normalization` with Russia in Baltic
- Turkey says Gaziantep attacker linked to IS
- US Presidential polls: Donald Trump looks to smother Ted Cruz as Indiana votes today
- Court order shuts down WhatsApp in Brazil, again