Ten-year-old held for using xeroxed 100 rupee note
Bulandshahr: Little did this
10-year-old boy know the gravity of his offence when he
photocopied a 100 rupee note from his father`s shop and went
to buy eatables.
The class V student was apprehended this morning after he
tried to buy some eatables with the `fake` note,
Superintendent of Police J K Shahi said.
The owner of the shop informed police, he said, adding
the boy admitted to have prepared the note from the
photocopier machine at his father`s grocery store in Gangrol
village in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?