Ten-year-old held for using xeroxed 100 rupee note
Bulandshahr: Little did this
10-year-old boy know the gravity of his offence when he
photocopied a 100 rupee note from his father`s shop and went
to buy eatables.
The class V student was apprehended this morning after he
tried to buy some eatables with the `fake` note,
Superintendent of Police J K Shahi said.
The owner of the shop informed police, he said, adding
the boy admitted to have prepared the note from the
photocopier machine at his father`s grocery store in Gangrol
village in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH