Theft accused escapes from police custody in UP
Siddharthnagar (UP): A theft accused escaped from the police custody while he was being taken to the court for hearing, police said today.
Mohammad Raees, a resident of Nepal was taken to the local court here yesterday where he managed to flee after dodgin
g two constables accompanying him, police said.
Two Theft cases are registered against Raees, in Sadar and Dhebarua police station, police said.
A manhunt has been launched to nab the accused while Superintendent of Police J K Shukla has suspended two constables accompanying him, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says