Theft accused escapes from police custody in UP
Siddharthnagar (UP): A theft accused escaped from the police custody while he was being taken to the court for hearing, police said today.
Mohammad Raees, a resident of Nepal was taken to the local court here yesterday where he managed to flee after dodgin
g two constables accompanying him, police said.
Two Theft cases are registered against Raees, in Sadar and Dhebarua police station, police said.
A manhunt has been launched to nab the accused while Superintendent of Police J K Shukla has suspended two constables accompanying him, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened